Potong Pasir is an area located in the central part of Singapore, it’s known for being laid-back and it features a somewhat old school set up, in fact it doesn’t have access to a shopping centre.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2021
GM Creditz PTE Ltd. is a company that offers monthly loans, foreigner loans, business loans, payday loans, and personal loans in City Hall, Singapore. The licensed moneylender charges no hidden fees, and offers flexible repayment plans and 30-minute preliminary loan approval process for online applicants.
111 North Bridge Road #01-41, Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098
Since 2007, Bugis Credit Pte Ltd is a licensed money lending company that offers personal loan, payday loan, business loan, and foreigner loan in Bugis Cube, Singapore. Those with a minimum income SGD 2,000 can avail of their personal loan solutions.
470 North Bridge Road #02-12 Bugis Cube Singapore 188735
A1 Credit SG Pte Ltd offers personal loans, foreigner loans, business loans, payday loans in Havelock II, Singapore. They offer loans for Singaporeans whose minimum monthly income is $1,500 and for foreigners whose minimum monthly income is $2,000.
2 Havelock Road #02-08 Havelock II Singapore 059763
Fortune Credit Pte Ltd is a licensed moneylending company with branches in Bugis, and Bras Basah, Singapore. It offers personal loans, business loans, foreigner loans, wedding loans, renovation loans, payday loans etc. The moneylender provides free consultation and quotes and low interest rates from 1% to 4%. It also offers unsecured loans and flexible repayment options.
470 North Bridge Road #02-01A Bugis Cube Singapore 188735
365 Credit Solutions Pte Ltd offers different types of loans including personal loan, payday loan, foreigner loan, and business loan. They have competitive rates of up to 1 percent per month with loans processed within one hour.
14, Scotts Road, #03-64, Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
Raffles credit is a company running in Singapore since 2011. They provide personal, business, payday and foreigner loan. They approve loans as fast as in 1 hour, subject to approval. They charge up to 4% of the rate of interest on any loan provided.
17A Circular Road Singapore 049373
If you’re looking for a more down-to-earth life with minimal traffic and fresh air, it’s definitely a place you should consider.
Despite the laid-back ambiance, Potong Pasir is home to a trustworthy moneylender that allows you to take out a personal loan for intimate financial needs such as paying utility bills, medical bills or sudden car repairs.
How To Identify a Licensed Money Lender
It’s worth noting that a good number of moneylenders offering loans aren’t registered moneylenders, they’re simply loan sharks. To protect yourself and to avoid falling in their traps you have to know the characteristics of a licensed moneylender. Here’s what you should look out for:
- By law, all licensed moneylenders need to register with the Registry of Moneylenders in Singapore. Therefore, you should only opt for institutions that appear on the list of registered lenders.
- Another requirement to look out for is whether the company you’d like to work with has a physical office that also matches the one stated on the Registry of Moneylenders.
- Lastly, make sure that the lender isn’t asking you to agree to terms and conditions that have not been officialised on a legitimate contract.
What To Consider When Taking a Loan?
Not sure if taking a loan is your best possible solution? You should first take some time to consider the following.
- Will you be able to pay it off: When you take out a loan, you’re required to pay it back in monthly installments. If the monthly installments are higher than what you can afford monthly, then you shouldn’t be taking the loan.
- What are the fees associated: There will be a late repayment fee where this can not be exceeded at $60 a month. Also, once your loan is approved, you may be charged an admin fee of no more than 10% of the original loan amount.
- The interest rates: Another factor that also inflates the loan amount is how much interest is being charged. Ideally, you should go for lower interest rates. Licensed moneylenders aren’t allowed to charge more than 4% on the principal amount, but even that may be more than you can handle.
How Our Company Can Help You?
You have specific financial needs and finding the ideal loan that targets each of those needs can be time-consuming, which is why we do the hard work for you, we identify the best loans with favorable interest rates and other terms of loans.
List of Money Lenders in Potong Pasir
No licensed money lenders found in the area
- Beach Road
- Boat Quay
- Bukit Merah
- Bukit Timah
- City Hall
- Clarke Quay
- Holland Village
- Little India
- Raffles Place
- Paya Lebar
- River Valley
- Potong Pasir
- Serangoon Road
- Tanjong Pagar
- Telok Blangah
- Toa Payoh