Eunos, alternatively referred to as Geylang East, is a subzone in central Singapore, in the town of Geylang. Eunos is renowned for its vast number of hawker stalls, of variance kinds, including some famous hawker stalls who supply local favorites like hokkien mee and soy chicken rice. Some of these stalls have been around since the 1960s.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2021
Since 2007, Bugis Credit Pte Ltd is a licensed money lending company that offers personal loan, payday loan, business loan, and foreigner loan in Bugis Cube, Singapore. Those with a minimum income SGD 2,000 can avail of their personal loan solutions.
470 North Bridge Road #02-12 Bugis Cube Singapore 188735
A1 Credit SG Pte Ltd offers personal loans, foreigner loans, business loans, payday loans in Havelock II, Singapore. They offer loans for Singaporeans whose minimum monthly income is $1,500 and for foreigners whose minimum monthly income is $2,000.
2 Havelock Road #02-08 Havelock II Singapore 059763
GM Creditz PTE Ltd. is a company that offers monthly loans, foreigner loans, business loans, payday loans, and personal loans in City Hall, Singapore. The licensed moneylender charges no hidden fees, and offers flexible repayment plans and 30-minute preliminary loan approval process for online applicants.
111 North Bridge Road #01-41, Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098
Fortune Credit Pte Ltd is a licensed moneylending company with branches in Bugis, and Bras Basah, Singapore. It offers personal loans, business loans, foreigner loans, wedding loans, renovation loans, payday loans etc. The moneylender provides free consultation and quotes and low interest rates from 1% to 4%. It also offers unsecured loans and flexible repayment options.
470 North Bridge Road #02-01A Bugis Cube Singapore 188735
365 Credit Solutions Pte Ltd offers different types of loans including personal loan, payday loan, foreigner loan, and business loan. They have competitive rates of up to 1 percent per month with loans processed within one hour.
14, Scotts Road, #03-64, Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
Raffles credit is a company running in Singapore since 2011. They provide personal, business, payday and foreigner loan. They approve loans as fast as in 1 hour, subject to approval. They charge up to 4% of the rate of interest on any loan provided.
17A Circular Road Singapore 049373
If ever you find yourself in a financial predicament, do not fret because you could easily acquire assistance from licensed moneylenders to ease your financial worries.
How to Identify a Licensed Money Lender?
Where money is required, loan sharks are never too far behind. That is why it is crucial for you to be able to tell the difference between a licensed lender and a loan shark who will literally leave you worse off than before. Here are some characteristics of a licensed moneylender:
- Licensed moneylenders will always require you to sign a contract. This contract will clearly stipulate the terms of your agreement in a manner that can be deciphered by an average person. If your lender does not offer you a contract to sign, you should perhaps find an alternative lender.
- A licensed money lender will not charge interest rates that exceed the market interest rate. Prior to agreeing to an interest rate, you should educate yourself on the market interest rate to ensure that you are able to identify when you are dealing with a loan shark in disguise.
- A distinctive characteristic. A licensed moneylender should not possess is the use of threats and abusive language to coerce you into signing a contract containing adverse terms.
What to Consider When Taking a Loan?
Before committing to something as binding as a loan contract, there a few factors to consider, such as:
- Do you meet the minimum requirements to qualify for a personal loan? Ask yourself the following questions and if the answer to all these questions is not yes, then you, unfortunately, do not qualify for a personal loan: Are you above the age of 18? Do you have a regular stream of income? Are you a resident of the nation or possess a valid work pass? Do you have accessible details to your present financial position?
- What do you intend on doing with the personal loan? There are a great number of different personal loans which you can choose but the finer details of each loan differ. Knowing what you intend on doing with the personal loan is absolutely vital in knowing which personal loan to choose. For example, if you plan on purchasing a car with the loan amount, you should opt for a car loan instead of an unsecured loan because of the lower interest rates.
- What are the costs incurred when acquiring a personal loan? Different loans result in the incurrence of different costs. Such is true even for different types of personal loans. Some of the more common costs are: a late repayment fee of no more than $60 a month and an approval fee of no more than 10% of the principal amount.
How Moneylender Review Can Help You?
You can easily be overwhelmed by the amount of research you could be required to do before being able to take out a loan. Even then, there is no guarantee that your lender is not some loan shark mastermind, making their work look legit.
List of Money Lenders in Eunos
Friday Finance is a Geylang-based product of IFS Consumer Services Private Limited, which is a licensed moneylender in Singapore. It offers personal loans, business loans, short-term start-up loans, etc. and has flexible repayment plans. Its interest rates start at 1% and administrative fee at 2%. But it also offers 50% refund of loan administrative fee if loan is paid on time. Additionally, it provides automatic insurance coverage for individuals who take up unsecured personal loans. MoneylenderReview.com aims to provide reliable customer reviews and feedback on accredited licensed money lender in Singapore. Rest assured that the money lenders in our directory are licensed by the Registry of Moneylenders and have complied with the Moneylenders Act.
10, Eunos Road 8, #09-04, Singapore Post Centre, Singapore 408600
- Beach Road
- Boat Quay
- Bukit Merah
- Bukit Timah
- City Hall
- Clarke Quay
- Holland Village
- Little India
- Raffles Place
- Paya Lebar
- River Valley
- Potong Pasir
- Serangoon Road
- Tanjong Pagar
- Telok Blangah
- Toa Payoh