Macpherson is an area in the Geylang town of Singapore. It’s quite small but it’s filled with several picturesque sights such as the Gardens by the Bay and Sentosa beach.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2021
GM Creditz PTE Ltd. is a company that offers monthly loans, foreigner loans, business loans, payday loans, and personal loans in City Hall, Singapore. The licensed moneylender charges no hidden fees, and offers flexible repayment plans and 30-minute preliminary loan approval process for online applicants.
111 North Bridge Road #01-41, Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098
365 Credit Solutions Pte Ltd offers different types of loans including personal loan, payday loan, foreigner loan, and business loan. They have competitive rates of up to 1 percent per month with loans processed within one hour.
14, Scotts Road, #03-64, Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
A1 Credit SG Pte Ltd offers personal loans, foreigner loans, business loans, payday loans in Havelock II, Singapore. They offer loans for Singaporeans whose minimum monthly income is $1,500 and for foreigners whose minimum monthly income is $2,000.
2 Havelock Road #02-08 Havelock II Singapore 059763
Since 2007, Bugis Credit Pte Ltd is a licensed money lending company that offers personal loan, payday loan, business loan, and foreigner loan in Bugis Cube, Singapore. Those with a minimum income SGD 2,000 can avail of their personal loan solutions.
470 North Bridge Road #02-12 Bugis Cube Singapore 188735
Fortune Credit Pte Ltd is a licensed moneylending company with branches in Bugis, and Bras Basah, Singapore. It offers personal loans, business loans, foreigner loans, wedding loans, renovation loans, payday loans etc. The moneylender provides free consultation and quotes and low interest rates from 1% to 4%. It also offers unsecured loans and flexible repayment options.
470 North Bridge Road #02-01A Bugis Cube Singapore 188735
Raffles credit is a company running in Singapore since 2011. They provide personal, business, payday and foreigner loan. They approve loans as fast as in 1 hour, subject to approval. They charge up to 4% of the rate of interest on any loan provided.
17A Circular Road Singapore 049373
What’s interesting about this place is that you’d never run out of things to do and there are always spots and corners to explore.
If you find yourself running out of money to carry on with your daily life, there are various licensed moneylenders equipped to meet your needs.
How to Identify a Licensed Moneylender
You have to know what makes a licensed moneylender in order to protect yourself from loan sharks and their unlawful and sometimes aggressive practices. These signs will help you spot licensed moneylenders:
- Are there Advertisements Lawful? The Ministry of Law has laid out rules and regulations with regards to advertisements run by moneylenders. They’re not allowed to place their advertisement just anywhere. They can only place them on their own websites, their own offices or business directories.
- Do they Have Appropriate Contracts? A lender who asks you to accept terms that are not on a contract is unlawful and probably not registered. You should be asked to sign on a well-presented and drawn contract under professional and lawful circumstances.
- They should be on the list of licensed lenders: The Ministry of Law makes it a lot easier for the population to identify regulated lenders. The list they publish on their website contains the names of all lenders that are registered and are authorized to conduct business.
What Should you Consider Before you Take a Loan?
If you’re gonna get a personal loan, be sure to know exactly what you’re getting into, what the terms are and that you’re comfortable with all of them. Think about the following, before taking a loan:
- Are you Aware of all Fees and Charges: Everything you need to know regarding fees and hidden costs should be clearly written on the company’s policy and if it’s not, you should speak with one of the company’s representatives to gather all the information you need.
- Can you Afford it: To know if you can afford a loan, tale all the interest rates and fees and look at the monthly installment. If you’re not comfortable paying back that amount monthly, then you can’t afford the loan.
- What’s your Lender’s Reputation: It’s not enough to determine if a company is a licensed moneylender, you need to also look into their business history and how they’ve treated their precious clients. That will give you a clear indication of whether to do business with them or not.
How Can We Help?
We know how fully packed your schedule is and you most probably don’t have the time to be looking from lender to lender. We lift some weight off your shoulders and we do all the research for you to find the best legal money lender in Singapore for your needs.
Simply fill out our online form and we will contact you with up to three quotes from trusted moneylenders.
List of Money Lenders in MacPherson
Sigappi Achi Moneylender is a licensed and trustworthy moneylender in Singapore that helps borrowers of all income levels. They are operating since 2018 and provides personal and business loans. MoneylenderReview.com aims to provide reliable customer reviews and feedback on accredited moneylender Singapore. Rest assured that the money lenders in our directory are licensed by the Registry of Moneylenders and have complied with the Moneylenders Act.
18, Howard Road, #11M-02, Novelty Bizcentre, Singapore 369585
- Beach Road
- Boat Quay
- Bukit Merah
- Bukit Timah
- City Hall
- Clarke Quay
- Holland Village
- Little India
- Raffles Place
- Paya Lebar
- River Valley
- Potong Pasir
- Serangoon Road
- Tanjong Pagar
- Telok Blangah
- Toa Payoh