Novena is a beautiful town in central Singapore, it’s a great choice of location if you’re into the busy city life. It’s located in very close proximity to the city center and it’s filled with local markets and vendors that make it easier to find delicious yet affordable food and meals.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2021
GM Creditz PTE Ltd. is a company that offers monthly loans, foreigner loans, business loans, payday loans, and personal loans in City Hall, Singapore. The licensed moneylender charges no hidden fees, and offers flexible repayment plans and 30-minute preliminary loan approval process for online applicants.
111 North Bridge Road #01-41, Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098
Fortune Credit Pte Ltd is a licensed moneylending company with branches in Bugis, and Bras Basah, Singapore. It offers personal loans, business loans, foreigner loans, wedding loans, renovation loans, payday loans etc. The moneylender provides free consultation and quotes and low interest rates from 1% to 4%. It also offers unsecured loans and flexible repayment options.
470 North Bridge Road #02-01A Bugis Cube Singapore 188735
365 Credit Solutions Pte Ltd offers different types of loans including personal loan, payday loan, foreigner loan, and business loan. They have competitive rates of up to 1 percent per month with loans processed within one hour.
14, Scotts Road, #03-64, Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
A1 Credit SG Pte Ltd offers personal loans, foreigner loans, business loans, payday loans in Havelock II, Singapore. They offer loans for Singaporeans whose minimum monthly income is $1,500 and for foreigners whose minimum monthly income is $2,000.
2 Havelock Road #02-08 Havelock II Singapore 059763
Since 2007, Bugis Credit Pte Ltd is a licensed money lending company that offers personal loan, payday loan, business loan, and foreigner loan in Bugis Cube, Singapore. Those with a minimum income SGD 2,000 can avail of their personal loan solutions.
470 North Bridge Road #02-12 Bugis Cube Singapore 188735
Raffles credit is a company running in Singapore since 2011. They provide personal, business, payday and foreigner loan. They approve loans as fast as in 1 hour, subject to approval. They charge up to 4% of the rate of interest on any loan provided.
17A Circular Road Singapore 049373
In terms of credit, Novena is home to several licensed moneylenders that are equipped to give you the necessary financial support.
How to Identify a Licensed Money Lender
As a result of the abundance in moneylenders, distinguishing can be hard, especially if you’re unsure of what you should be looking out for. The following pointers should help you in identifying a licensed moneylender:
- Look where they place advertisements: as required by the law, licensed moneylenders can only advertise through a limited number of channels that include business and consumer directories online, their own website, or physical ads placed on their offices’ premises.
- Do they appear on the Registry of Moneylenders: this is the first requirement that lenders have to fulfill to be licensed, so all licensed moneylenders will appear on the list published on the Ministry of Law’s website.
- They need to have a physical office: a physical office isn’t just a means to appear more legitimate, the Ministry of Law imposes these requirements on all lenders.
Factors to Consider Before you Get a Loan
A personal loan can be helpful and convenient in many ways, but there are instances when taking a loan just doesn’t make sense. Take the following factors in consideration, before you take a loan:
- Are there hidden fees and charges: Take some time to really look through the proposed terms and speak to your moneylender to find out exactly which fees will be included in your repayment amount and whether you’re comfortable paying those additional charges.
- What kind of reputation does your lender hold: Take some time to do some research and find out as much as you can about the entity you’re working with. If other clients have had unpleasant experiences working with them, chances are the same thing might happen to you. In that case, you should not get a loan from that lender.
- What does the repayment plan look like: A loan shouldn’t be a source of unwanted stress and headaches, so look into your repayment schedule and see if you will be able to keep up with the terms and the installment amounts. Also, it’s always great to opt for a schedule that allows you to have a grace period before you’re required to pay back the money.
Why Choose Us?
We understand how much work goes into finding the best licensed money lender tailored to your needs. We have the necessary expertise to help you find what you’re looking for.
Simply fill out this online form and we will be sure to get back to you.
List of Money Lenders in Novena
No licensed money lenders found in the area
- Beach Road
- Boat Quay
- Bukit Merah
- Bukit Timah
- City Hall
- Clarke Quay
- Holland Village
- Little India
- Raffles Place
- Paya Lebar
- River Valley
- Potong Pasir
- Serangoon Road
- Tanjong Pagar
- Telok Blangah
- Toa Payoh