Getting married in Singapore may not be as easy as hoped by most couples. Given that it is one of the most expensive cities in the world, it may not be the most ideal place to exchange vows. However, while it’s still amongst the most beautiful destinations to visit, it’s always a guaranteed option.
A wedding in Singapore can cost somewhere around S$40,000 to up to S$100,000. Remember that your finances matter the most for this celebration as it could make or break you as partners. It is essential to establish a solid financial foundation before your wedding to help couples start off on the right foot. Should you come short on budget, Moneylender Review can assist you.
Features of Wedding Loans
Like any other package deals, wedding loans Singapore vary. Here are some tips on what to look out for:
- Attractive personal loans. Not all moneylenders offer specialized loans for the sole purpose of planning a wedding. Fortunately, unsecured loans are unlike SME business loans which usually come with no restrictions. It allows people to spend personal loan funds on dresses, wedding banquets, honeymoons, and more.
- Low-interest rates. Searching for a loan with low-interest rate is vital if you want to get the best possible loan deal for your big day. You can easily spend more on your wedding banquet by saving money on your interest rate and monthly payments.
- Minimal processing fees. At times, even the best marriage loans in Singapore charge a processing fee, but luckily, it’s easy to save a little extra cash by shopping around.
- Specialized loans for customers with low credit. This may not necessarily apply to you, but it’s good to know that even people with low credit scores can still borrow money for their big day. Many licensed money lenders will look beyond bad credit histories and you could still be eligible for up to 6 times of your monthly salary.
Steps to Apply
Unlike banks, most moneylenders share the same application process which consists of three easy ways. After comparing three top picks we have provided:
- Call or apply from the comfort of your home with a few clicks using our online form.
- Visit the branch for an appointment to create a customized plan that suits your needs.
- Finalize the loan plan and receive the cash right after.
How to Choose the Best Wedding Loan for you?
Loans for personal purposes are growing increasingly popular with Singaporeans and anyone else planning their perfect Malay and Chinese wedding. But of all the wedding loans in Singapore, finding the right one that suits you may not always come handy. It’s highly likely there are huge differences in overall costs and even the general requirements between Malay and Chinese weddings – while Western weddings may differ even more, especially if you need to fly in lots of guests from long distances.
From our website, with the help Moneylender Review’s comparison tool, future borrowers can easily differentiate deals from various banks and/or lenders that will best cater to their needs depending on their financial worries. Each result will be refined accordingly for each type, (i.e. car loan, debt consolidation loan, bridging loan, personal loan or study loan.)
- Select a sensible loan amount. It’s never wise to borrow beyond your means. Seek advice to find out what kind of loan you can realistically afford, then compare the best deals available that fits your desired loan wedding amount.
- Know more about the flexibility of the loan. The flexibility of your loan should suit how you are planning to use it. You may check if you can repay the loan early, or whether you will be able to extend the loan if you are struggling to make your scheduled repayments.
- Verify the repayment options. This is a feature that can aid reduce the amount of interest you pay on your loan. Longer loan tenure means more interest that you are going to pay. Try to shorten the repayment period to save the costs for you.
- Keep fees and hidden costs low. It’s recommended that you always check your desired lender’s upfront fees and interest rate. You should look out for any late fees too and consider these closely.
- Opt for the best interest rate. This one goes without saying. Lower interest rate means lower overall costs – and some lenders might even be willing to offer an attractive introductory rate, too. Secure one of these and you’ll pay less for the first few months of repaying your loan.
Why choose Moneylender Review?
MoneylenderReview.com’s reliable and resourceful directory listing will give the information and assistance that all potential borrowers are looking for. With the necessary and provided information, you as a borrower will be able to find and consult Singapore legal lenders that are of good reputation.
Our group’s dedication will steer you to the right source in the shortest amount of time and the least effort so you can get the right loan you need with the suitable moneylender.
Best Wedding Loans in Singapore Today
Quit worrying about the endless searching of the ideal loan for your most awaited wedding. Moneylender Review can quickly provide you with three quotes for the best wedding loan that best fits you and your partner’s needs.